Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cold Outside, Hot Inside continued

You untie my legs and one of my arms and tell me to turn over, reattaching the arm and then releasing the other and reattaching it. You then reattach my ankles but move them higher on the bed so i must lift up my cheeks while my legs are spread out, leaving me open and vulnerable to Your touch. You giggle as I hear more clicks of the camera, and Your nails slide over my cheeks, digging in and leaving red lines behind as they move up and over and then further up my back to my neck, then back down my sides to my thighs before moving back in between my legs and up my inner thighs, stroking my hard cock waiting there for Your touch. As You trace my balls trapped in the straps, You feel me pulsing with need, waiting for You to decide what will be next. Your finger slides into me, only one knuckle at first, but then slowly pushing in deeper and deeper and twisting around, opening me, stretching the tight muscle, You move away for a few minutes, leaving me tied there, wondering, so aroused, so ready, so wanting. Then You return and I feel You pushing in two fingers. There are well lubed and slip in so easily, Spanking my ass, a few times, turning it red, and watching me squirm, You spank harder, each one causing me to flinch but become ever more aroused. I beg for more and You happily oblige. Then I feel You sliding onto the bed, moving closer to my ass, pressing against it, Your strap on, sliding over it, ready to push into me, As You spread my cheeks, You lean over my back so I can feel Your hard nipples sliding over my skin, then You begin to push in steadily, slowly, inch by inch until I feel Your thighs pressing against me, feeling so full as You pull back out and begin Your rhythm, stroking and causing me to throb with each push, with each pull back, with each pinch of my nipples, with each stroke of Your nails on my swollen cock, Your wetness dripping down onto Your thighs, rubbing into my ass, slippery now from Your excitement, as You move faster, climbing towards Your orgasm, stroking harder on my cock with each inward motion, with each press of the dildo into Your pussy. You rip off the straps holding my cock imprisoned and stroke up and down, in and out, pressing deep inside, rubbing against my prostate, my cock leaking steadily for You. And as You cum, You give one last stroke, squeezing hard and I spurt for You covering Your hand and dripping down onto the bed. Bringing Your fingers to my mouth to clean and lick and suck, as You hold me pressed against You, Your thighs tight up against my ass, Your breasts, pressed hard into my back. Mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home