Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cold outside, hot inside

It is actually below freezing for the first time since before Christmas. No snow though and it is supposed to rain again tomorrow. But with a nasty wind, it is no longer pleasant to walk in the woods. Other means of passing the time seem to be in order. It’s been a while since you tied me down and played with me and who am I to refuse such a proposal. I stretch out on the bed, naked, face up as you wrap the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, having blindfolded me so I cannot see exactly what you have planned. You pull my left arm and fasten it to the rope conveniently placed and then stretch my right arm well out so I can only lift my body up, and wiggle my fingers. You them pull my left leg over and fasten it also, then with my right ankle fastened I am spread eagle on the bed, waiting for you to decide what next, listening to the small sounds as you walk around, humming to yourself, feeling my cock grow as I imagine you looking at me. You giggle and I hear the click of the camera, taking a picture of me lying there helpless. I feel you slip a band around my cock and them another under my balls, forcing them up and away from body. Then I feel your breath on the head of cock, slowly blowing over it, making me twitch, and leak, as your hair slides over my legs, tickling, knowing you are looking closely, wondering if I will feel your tongue, my hips pushing up, hoping for it, reaching for it, but you move away. Another click of the camera, and then you are sitting on me, I can feel your wet pussy on my leg as your lean over me and take one of my nipples into your mouth, sucking hard on it, biting and pulling it out with your teeth, feeling my cock twitch with each sensation, rubbing your pussy onto me,  marking me as yours. You let my nipple go with a pop and promptly seize the other in your teeth, sucking hard, dragging the blood into it,  biting into my skin, as your drag it deep in, I know I will have a purpling bruise after this but it aches so nicely now. Leaving my nipples tender, aching for the slightest touch you slide up over me, rubbing your pussy on each nipple, wetting them and, feeling them dragged between your lips, my cock seems to swell more and more. I know you will not be able to resist using my tongue, and my mouth is open already as I smell your sweet scent coming closer and closer, up my neck, dragging across my beard, you do so love the feeling of my beard on your thighs and pussy don’t you. Then you settle yourself on me, my beard already saturated and your warm wet juices sliding down the sides of my neck. I eagerly reach up to suck in your lips, your clit, pushing my tongue into you, licking and sucking as you squirm over my face, pressing me down, under you, smothering me with your scent, your feel, your taste, your smell arousing me more and more, and I feel slow trickles down my cock, as I leak that clear liquid you love the taste of. Licking harder ,and sucking in as much of you as I can, and when I take your clit between my teeth and bite gently , I feel your pussy clench and hear your moans grow louder, as you squirt over me. You love this game, and I know it will be long before I earn my release. Swallowing and swallowing your moisture, as I continue to lick and suck, my tongue clasped and released as each wave passes through your body, driving me to keep you on that peak as long as I can, coming again and again, more and more fluid spilling out of you onto my face, running down my neck, pooling onto the sheets. I feel my body tensing and shuddering with the heavy arousal you have stirred in me, wishing you were pinching my nipples and pushing me over, but no. You have other plans. You move away, breathing heavily still, and I hear click, click, click, as you take pictures of my face , smeared with your juices, my beard dripping, my mouth open, licking my lips, the edges of my moustache within reach, pictures of my purpling cock, trapped in the bands, swollen and dripping for you. You reach down and tighten them a bit, before settling onto my cock, riding it and pulling it deep inside you, your fingers reaching up to my nipples, your sharp nails, digging into them, your mouth biting into my chest , as you move up and down, your teeth clamping onto my shoulder, and neck, as you suck and chew, rubbing my cock deep inside, then pulling off to rub it against your clit, slowly pulling it back in, as you stretch out the feeling, climbing to another peak, tightening around my cock, painfully tight, as you reach your release once again,.  I am so close to mine but the straps are holding me back. I am begging for you to let me come, to pull them off and let me spurt into you, over you, anywhere you like. More clicks, as you record what you have done to me so far, knowing, while I can only imagine. You walk off and come back with a bottle of water which you bring to my mouth as you whisper. I am going to turn you over now onto your stomach, be good.        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home