Tuesday, January 10, 2006

welcome home

I was reading a scorching letter from a friend while stuck in traffic and had been out of town for a week with little or no privacy. Now lying in bed, horny, she reached over and said I’m going to tell you a fantasy of mine:

I’m in a hotel room, and forgot to lock the door. A stranger walks in and orders me to strip slowly for him. Somewhat afraid, I do so, my skirts slips off, I under my top and let it fall to the floor, now in panties and bra, I stand. He orders me again to finish, bra soon follows, my nipples suddenly erect and then my panties, letting him see, all of me, naked, shaved. He then tells me he wants me to masturbate until I cum three times, once standing in front of him, once lying on the bed with my legs spread and the third time on my hands and knees. I am going to watch you.

He never touches me, but he tells me which part of my body to touch, which motion to make and walks around me watching, looking, seeing me. Caress your body, touch all of your skin, let your hands float over you. Show me your neck, your armpits, your cheeks, your legs, your feet, your breasts, -touch each part as I tell you, stroke your body, let your fingers slide over your skin.  

(While she is talking, her hand is moving on me, slowly stroking up and down. I must not touch her she says, just listen)

Let me see you open your lips, show me your tongue, touch it with your fingers, suck them, good. Now pinch your nipples, hard, then let your fingers slide down to feel your lower lips, wet them and let them slide over your lower hole, show me, spread your cheeks, let me see your finger pressing in there, now start playing with your clit, get it nice and moist. I want to smell you, I want to look into your eyes are you play. You want this, you know it. Now stop, stand here in front of me, as I walk around you. Hold your nipples up for me. Show me how hard they are. Offer them to me. I will not take them but you want me to don’t you. Turn and show me your lovely back, my hand there, near enough you can sense I am close, so close. You shiver for me. Lift your hair away from you neck, show me the back of your neck, bend forward, let me see it. You can feel my breathe can’t you. Now turn again and put your head back, I want to look at it open, vulnerable.

(Her hand is still stroking and I get harder as she stops and climbs on top of me. She slides down onto me, so wet and dripping. Her hands reach for my nipples pinching, as she slides up and down, knowing it’s been a week and it will not take long, her moans as my hard cock is taken by her, the scent of her, pushing me to the edge. I cum and she follows swiftly and we lie there, holding each other. She promises to continue her fantasy soon.)    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home