Friday, December 02, 2005

S's birthday spanking

Two weeks ago I offered up my butt for a birthday spanking for S. Didn’t get one for my own yet but have a promise. Thinking it was 36 spanks, I got sucked in to 70 on each cheek, after all a challenge has to be met. So here I am bent over the couch, naked while the paddle is being applied. 10 on one cheek and then a pause to take a picture since proof is required. Stay there, there are lots more to come. 10 to the right cheek, another pause. And the thought I am doing this for a friend. Only 60 more to go – owww. And all with the paddle. Smack and smack and smack. Getting redder, time for another picture. Will I be able to sit tomorrow? Does it matter. Maybe I will get it kissed better. Another ten on each, it feels awfully hot. Now have reached forty on each cheek, so red and so warm and I am hard, leaning against the couch. More than half done but now they feel hotter, I wonder what the pictures show. What led me to agree to this? But it does feel good.  Another set of swift spanks, ouch, and ouch again. I  am sure it will be tender tomorrow. Only another ten I think. Wow, that hurts, but I am proud I have done it. You are cheating I only agreed to 70, not red enough you think. I will feel this for days. Can I be on top please? To see pics click here. http://expei.blogspot.com/
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home