Thursday, November 17, 2005

the arrival Oct 10th

the arrival Oct 10th, 2005 12:19:56 pm ESTI will have to do this in several parts, need to pause in between to play. lolso here is part one.( a teaser) the rest is still being written and will be posted shortly. M and her Boyfriend had asked me to meet them for a weekend of fun and pleasure. M had been waiting a long time to have two males worship her body at the same time and had dreamed of using her strap-on and of seeing two males together. I had agreed to help her and her boyfriend fulfill their fantasies. (and some of mine too I hoped).I arrived at the hotel first since I was flying in and they had to drive for a while and checked in making sure we had a suite with two beds, one king size, and a whirlpool bath. I set up the camera so we could each have a DVD copy to take home with us for future viewing, and set out the various toys I had brought with me, along with the massage oils, and lubes I thought would come in handy. Then I placed candles around the room and in the large bath, and started to fill the whirlpool anticipating that M and BF would arrive within the next half hour, meanwhile, filling the ice bucket and chilling the champagne I had brought along for a toast to the weekend. Knowing M did not normally drink, I, nevertheless, thought it would add a nice touch. Although M and I had see lots of pictures of each other we had posted, this was my first meeting with her, and I was a little nervous but very excited. I knew her BF only from his comments and what M had described in her posts, but I knew he was open to exploring many different things and hoped he would be satisfied with my plans. I had shaved before leaving home, removing the traces of hair under my arms, on my chest and legs, and paying particular attention to the pubic area and my ass so all would be smooth as I knew this would be a particular delight for M as she used her strap–on.I removed my clothes and stored them away, knowing I would not need them for the rest of the weekend. We planned to use room service so as not to waste any more time than necessary. I had anticipated that M and BF would want some time to re-unite with each other before I would be added but expected to be allowed to watch their play so I put on my ankle and wrist cuffs, and collar, and then attached myself to the second bed where I would have a completely clear view of their reunion, either in the bath or on the bed, but would be at their mercy for release. And waited for the door to open.M arrived first, all excited and bubbly, her dream of two males and her reunion with BF happening. As she opened the door, she could smell the scent of the candles and see the soft glow from the bathroom. Entering the room, she saw me on the bed, and laughed, “Oh you will be in trouble, my dear. You will have to wait your turn. How thoughtful of you.” I smiled at her and watched as she removed her clothes, slowly, seductively, already teasing but wanting to be ready for BF when he walked through the door. Her nipples hard, as always, her soft curves coming in to view as she turned to show me her gorgeous ass and reaching down, toyed with her pussy and brought her wet fingers up to my mouth so I could smell and taste and see that BF had indeed been right- she is delicious. She reached down and gave my hard cock a stroke, just one, and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, bend over to put on her heels, wanted to be naked but for them when BF arrived, knowing what view she was giving me. She walked around the room, in her heels, looking into the bathroom, seeing the whirlpool steaming, waiting and then went to sit on the other bed, her ankles crossed, leaving here open , exposed, her hands behind her back, her proud nipples standing firm, and her neck up, open and vulnerable, a smile on her lips and her mouth slightly open. Her eyes flashing in the candlelight and her scent filling the room. The key turns in the lock. BF is here. I think I can hear the pant from M and I see her wetness coating her thighs. I am in awe of the scene in front of me. The picture of pure lust, craving, want . I feel my nipples hardening and my body responding. BF enters the room. His eyes only on M. (3) CommentsMood: horny as hell
(image placeholder)
(image placeholder)
birdmadgirl


(image placeholder)
boyfriend


(image placeholder)
expei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home