Thursday, November 17, 2005

strapon Oct 22nd 2005

strap-on Oct 22nd, 2005 7:02:06 pm ESTWe ordered in lunch, got some strange looks for the server, and let the lady change the sheets and towels. Got the feeling she might want to stay. She was kind of cute but this weekend was for BF and M . M put on her strap-on. The one we has seen in pictures. She looked so beautiful with it jutting from her, her nipples already hard and we could see how wet she was as she thought of what was coming.BF and I started sucking her nipples and waited for her to decide who she would take and who would get the honour of pressing into her. Where would she want –her mouth, her pussy, her ass. We knew where the strap on would go.M announced she wanted my ass and wanted BF first in her mouth then in her pussy. After which she wanted to be spanked. But she told BF he was to prepare me. I was just to be played with. As I bent over presenting my ass for her, I felt his hand spanking me. I had thought he was going to just open me but I was wrong. M stood watching as my ass got redder and redder. I could see it excited her to watch, her mouth was open and her tongue was peeking out as her breathing got heavier. My cock grew harder with each spank. M told him to stop –she wanted his hand saved for her later and took his cock into her mouth. I stayed in position watching her suck him, her cheeks hollowing as she pulled him in. Her nipples so hard and her pussy weeping under the strap-on. She let him slip out of her mouth hard and wet, glistening, And lined up behind me. Wetting her fingers with her juices, she spread them on me, first one finger slid in then two and then three as she opened me, BF having neglected to do so. Then I felt the first pressure as she started to push in. It felt so big. I tried to relax knowing it would feel so good once it was in me.As M slowly pushed in I saw BF moving behind her, caressing those adorable cheeks, his cock glistening, wet from her mouth. M suddenly pushed in harder and I knew BF had penetrated her pussy. As she started to move in me her hands reached under to take my cock. And with each push in, her hand moved up my cock. She seemed to be trying to synchronize with BF so that each time he pushed in to her, she pushed into me and her hand moved up my cock and when he pulled back so would she. I could feel her nipples so hard pressing into my back rubbing as she moved, and her moans mingled with mine as we moved together, three of us linked.She started to bite my shoulder and moved her hands to my nipples pinching hard. I could feel her inside me, pressing on my prostrate. Such exquisite torture. My cock twitching, waiting for the sign she had triggered BF inside her. She was in control and we were her puppets.There to serve and receive. She drove into me deep and stayed there. I knew she was having an orgasm as her bite also became harder and the fingers on my nipples squeezed even harder. She screamed out as BF pushed into her again and I knew he had spasmed inside her. We fell over, my cock still hard, waiting. Her strap-on deep inside me. Content I had helped her achieve one of her dreams. (2) CommentsMood: smiling
(image placeholder)
(image placeholder)
birdmadgirl


(image placeholder)
expei

1 Comments:

Blogger expei said...

birdmadgirl - October 23rd, 2005
Expei-you are a master of the erotic story..this has to be my ultimate fantasy...a little dominating a little submission...my BF...a willing sexy participant...I am soaked...M

12:32 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home