Thursday, November 17, 2005

the mice keep playing

the mice keep playing- oh those naughty mice Oct 18th, 2005 4:57:23 pm ESTAs M and I left the bath we saw BF still lying in the bed asleep. M reached over and took his cock in her hand, slowly moving her fingers up and down the shaft before pulling me over and pushing me down so that my mouth was beside it. As it hardened between her soft warm fingers, I felt it brush my cheek and turned so M could place it in my mouth. Holding the back of my head, she started to move me on him. Tugging my hair back and then pushing forward to press me down onto him, taking him fully inside. Her face is inches away watching intently and I see her hand slide down to pinch a nipple as she moves me on and off. His hard cock slides across my tongue, and I know he is awake now as he starts to push up each time M pulls my head away. His hand moves to take M’s other nipple and pinches each time my mouth covers him. Suck, pinch, pull, we develop a rhythm. M is starting to moan with each stretch of her nipple and her fingers move pulling each time BF pulls, stretching them out away from the beautiful breast, so close to me, denied to me for the moment, my mouth busy with its task, my eyes fixed on those long nipples so hard, waiting. I feel BF start to pulse and I suck harder, resisting the pull of M on my hair, wanting to have him buried deep when he spurts, and wanting to see those nipples pulled as far as they can be from her body, intensifying the sensation coursing through M’s body, making her wetter, preparing her for her pleasure. I release him so that he can turn to M and push into her mouth as my tongue plays with his balls, and can now taste M again as she coats him, my tongue flicking across her lips. I move to take one of those sweet nipples into my mouth, biting gently, chewing and tasting, feeling its warmth, its hardness under my tongue, trapped between my lips and teeth, my fingers pushing into M gathering her wetness and bringing it to coat BF’s cock, so that as he slides in, he carries M’s taste with him. My fingers moving on her clit and her mouth moving on BF have M writhing, close to another orgasm. I bite harder and feel her body tighten as she spasms, drenching my fingers and sucking BF in forcing him to pulse into her mouth, swallowing it and turning to kiss me and then BF, his taste on her lips. BF heads to the shower, while M and I snuggle together on the bed. (1) CommentsMood: hard
(image placeholder)
(image placeholder)
birdmadgirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home