Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ms spanking Nov 2nd

M's spanking Nov 2nd, 2005 2:38:45 pm ESTM had been waiting all week for this weekend anticipating the spanking she so wanted to have and now it about to happen. BF ordered her and I to put on our collars once again and had M put on her wrist and ankles cuffs and I my leash.. He sat on the chair and had M lie across his lap, ordering me to fasten her ankles and wrists to the legs of the chair so she would be able to wiggle but not escape. Her legs were slightly spread allowing him to slip his hard cock between her soft warm thighs, nudging her wet lips. He then told me to blindfold her, and taking my leash in hand pulled me towards her, positioning me in front of her face, my cock at mouth level waiting. He started to run his hands across her firm upturned cheeks now so vulnerable, stoking the soft skin, and asked me to reach under and take M’s nipples between my fingers, those nipples I could never get enough of and which were always hard. I was to pinch them each time her spanked her, but for now he wanted me simply to tease them and ensure they hardened even more as M waited, wiggling slightly trying to imprison his cock and push the head in between her lips and against her clit. His fingers slide every so lightly across her back, down over her cheeks to the tops of her legs coming back up to cup the delicious curves and to dip between the legs, and then spreading the cheeks to look closely at the puckered little hole, seeing it open slightly as if waiting to be filled once again.Suddenly , SMACK,SMACK and two handprints appear on the white skin and M moans loudly as I pinch her nipples in turn.BF says he thinks 20 should be enough for a start as he continues to spank -twice on the left cheek and twice on the right. I pinch M’s nipples with each SMACK . Her skin is turning a nice pink and my hard cock is brushing against her face as I press up against her to reach the nipples properly.SMACK, SMACK, SMACK quickly on the left sweet spot and then SMACK, SMACK,SMACK on the right. M moans and BF can feel her juices starting to drip down onto his cock and slide down to his balls. He pauses a moment to admire the beautiful colour and runs his hands over her to feel the warmth starting to build. He glances up and seeing me there tells M she must take my cock in her mouth and suck it with each spank. I release her nipples after one final pinch, and straighten up so that she can take me fully in. HER tongue starts to run around the head of my cock and just then, SMACK, SMACK and M sucks hard as the spanks push her onto me further, driving me deeper into her mouth. She is pushing her ass up into the air waiting for them now.Each time BF spanks she clenches her legs trapping him and squeezing his cock as she sucks on mine. SMACK, SMACK ,SMACK,SMACK and then two more SMACK SMACK. Her mouth is hot and wet on me and she is sucking hard, little moans escaping as each spank lands. BF stops and tells me to pull out of her mouth. I release her cuffs and she kneels down in front of BF taking his cock in her mouth now. I stand behind her and once again start to knead her breasts and toy with her nipples as she takes BF’s cock fully in right to the back of her throat. BF assures her that her spanking is not finished. But first she must taste him fully. As her mouth works on him he buries his hands in her hair holding her in position and moving his cock in and out. I watch, my cock still hard, and play with M`s nipples as he spurts into her mouth and she cleans him, licking every drop. He tells her to climb on to the bed and to get on her hands and knees so that we can admire the beautiful colouring of her cheeks and then orders me to slide under her so my mouth will be able to reach up and lick her lower lips as he starts to spank her once more. I am to lick and play and suck while he spanks and to not stop until he is finished.I of course do not object to being ordered to taste her delicious taste and to be allowed to feel her body pressing against me. The only thing better were if I were being spanked while I did.As we wait for BF’s hand to descent on M once again, my tongue brushes softly over her lips, teasing and then tracing her clit, feeling her thighs, so warm and soft holding my head. SMACK and she pushes down against me, my tongue sliding in between her lips. SMACK and her moans start to fill the room and I suck her lips between mine. SMACK,SMACK and she presses harder her juices flowing freely coating my beard and face as I continue to lick and press her clit. More spanks land and BF holds her leash pulling back her head, while I suck and lick, my cock hard between M’s breasts. As BF’s spanks have their effect, delivering the pain and the pleasure so wanted, M starts to orgasm, flooding me. I continue with my task as BF continues to spank, driving M ever higher and causing her to orgasm once again then once more before collapsing onto me, my tongue still inside her. BF tells me to stop and as M rolls off of me I see the bright red glow of her skin and BF rubbing it softly, soothingly, caressingly. He takes M in his arms and cuddles her to him while I look on. His cock nestles between her red, hot cheeks. (7) CommentsMood: horny indeed
(image placeholder)

kinky_husband



anais


(image placeholder)
boyfriend


(image placeholder)
expei


(image placeholder)
birdmadgirl


(image placeholder)
expei



colsnole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home