Thursday, November 17, 2005

mouths Oct 11th 2005

mouths Oct 11th, 2005 7:48:22 am ESTI feel M resting against me, her soft breath on my thigh.BF has pulled out and is cleaning himself off, his cock still semi-hard. M. gets up and brings him over to me, offering his cock to my mouth, her hand holding it and pushing it between my lips. I suck it in and feel it hardening, my tongue beginning to play around the head, licking the sides, the sensitive area under the head. M is looking into my eyes, watching the expressions on my face as I take BF’s cock in. She shifts down to place her head next to mine, her eyes now focused on the cock moving in and out, and I feel a tongue lick out to touch the side of my mouth. BF groans as he feels her tongue contact him. My mouth hot on him and her tongue starting to swirl around his shaft each time he pulls out.BF pulls out of my mouth and turning slightly pushes into M’s mouth, leaving me to lick the shaft as he savours the feel of M’s mouth, her lipstick colouring his cock, leaving her taste for me as I lick away the lipstick and saliva with which she covered him. BF pulls back enough to leave only his head in her mouth and I can reach up to feel my lips against M’s as we fight to suck in his cock.BF moves back to my mouth for a moment and M moans, her hands moving inside her pussy, and brings her juices up to coat BF’s cock, so that I taste her on him and he moves into my mouth, causing me to suck harder, trying to capture all of the delicious flavour. I pull him in deep, his cock hitting the back of my mouth and I feel M’s hand start to stroke him, encouraging him, soft moans, as her hand moves. I feel him grow even harder, and start to twitch and feel him pulsing in my mouth, my tongue stroking, licking, tasting, waiting, the scent of M wafting in the air.As BF explodes into my mouth, his warm cum splashing against the back of my throat, M continues to milk him, squeezing another drop into my mouth, before pulling him out and moving her mouth down onto him again, to see if I have left anything for her. She sucks him for a moment and then releasing him, turns to kiss my fully, her tongue pushing inside to see if there are traces still inside my mouth, her tongue licking everywhere, searching, around my tongue, my teeth, deep inside. Her tongue feels wonderful and I start to play with it, her full lips pressing against me. She pulls back and smiles at me. It’s late, you will get yours tomorrow. For now I want to snuggle with BF. You can still watch, but rest now. We will not forget you.I watch as BF unclips her leash but leaves her collar and they lie together, spooning on the other bed. BF pressed into that sweet ass, his hands around her, holding those nipples I hope to taste tomorrow and drift off to sleep. (5) CommentsMood: waiting
(image placeholder)

johntheuser


(image placeholder)
birdmadgirl


(image placeholder)
expei


(image placeholder)
boyfriend


(image placeholder)
expei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home