Thursday, November 24, 2005

stuck in traffic

Once nice thing about being stuck in a monster traffic jam in a snowstorm, I had lots of time to read erotica. Course I finished one book and started a second while waiting to move, and needless to say I wound up with a wet spot appearing on my pants. What else to do with such a situation? Not wanting the spot to grow bigger, I released my cock from my pants and played while sitting there. There was lots of snow flying so the windows were a bit messy, nevertheless, someone could have looked over and had a pretty good idea what I was doing, which naturally made it all the more interesting. I reached inside my shirt and started pinching one of my nipples, while stroking my hard cock slowly, trying to keep myself on the edge for longer to see if indeed anyone would peer over. Alas, no takers appeared and with a very hard pinch, I trigger my orgasm, spurting into my hand and the Kleenex waiting to catch any overflow. Most enjoyable.

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

Seems like an ideal way to fill the time!
anna:)

1:21 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home