Thursday, November 17, 2005

night time Oct 11th

night time Oct 11th, 2005 1:10:36 pm ESTI awoke, the sound of M’s moans echoing in my ears. I turn my head to see her on her hands and knees with BF behind her pushing into her wet pussy. Her leash has been reattached and BF is holding it pulling her head back as he pushes in and out, his hard cock dripping with her juices. I moan and they turn hearing my sound and BF decides to bring M over to the bed I am tied to. He has her kneel over my face so I can look up and see as he replaces his cock inside her. I can just lick her thighs where she has dripped and reach out with my tongue, watching his cock move in and out. Looking through her thighs I can see he has attached clamps on her nipples and they sway as he drives into her. She lowers herself and I can now reach his cock and her pussy, tasting their mingled juices and feeling his cock slide across my tongue as I try to reach M’s clit so prominent just under the line of fine hairs sloping down to her pussy. My tongue touches it and I feel her pussy clench above me, her thighs tightening around my head. As I continue to lick her and BF I hear moans from both and realize they are getting closer and closer to cumming. I redouble my efforts lashing the clit and forcing my tongue in beside is cock, feeling it slide in and out. My nipples are hard, as is my cock. M can feel my cock between her breasts, leaving a wet trail as she is pulled back and forth, her head still being held back by BF. I feel the clamps rubbing against my thighs as they are dragged across me with each movement. The sound of their approaching climaxes is pushing me closer, M’s soft skin so warm against me and her taste filling my senses. BF gives one hard deep push and I feel the spurts leaving his cock, the pulsing under my tongue and feel M’s pussy grabbing, my tongue pressed against BF’s cock as she too orgasms, triggering my own and I splash against her coating her and I with my warm cum.As BF withdraws he pushes his cock into my mouth to be cleaned. The taste is exquisite. Mmmmmm. He pulls out and leaves me to clean M. My tongue diving in as far as I can reach to curl up around, sucking out the juice, my tongue pressing against the little rough spot inside, so sensitive now after her orgasm and I feel her orgasm again spurting more juice into my mouth. She lifts herself up and starting licking my cum off my legs, cleaning me as I have cleaned her and BF. They stand and I see BF lick her breasts, tasting my cum which had coated them, such an erotic sight, it causes my cock to twitch again. They untie me and allow me to join them on the bed, M pressed between us, her breasts snuggling into my back and BF takes up his position behind her.(2) CommentsMood: sore wrists lol
(image placeholder)
(image placeholder)
boyfriend


(image placeholder)
expei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home