Thursday, November 17, 2005

morning wakeup

morning wakeup Oct 13th, 2005 8:41:17 am ESTI awake to feel M’s hands on my nipples, squeezing them lightly as she snuggles into my back. I of course have become hard and she reaches down to check, giggling on how well she had done. I roll over and look into her smiling eyes. She says “Shhhh ,he’s still asleep, but I’m horny, and takes my hand pushing two of my fingers into her. “See how wet I am? I’ve been like this all night.” She climbs on top of me and holding my cock, places it between the lips of her pussy and pushes down, taking me fully inside her in one move. Her fingers reach for my nipples and my mouth reaches for one of hers, waiting there, in front of me, the chewable, bitable, hard, nipple she loves to show off. As I suck it into my mouth, she starts to move up and down on me, at the same time pulling my nipples out away from my body, stretching them and then twisting. As I give it a bite, I feel her spasm, so quick, so sudden , and she pinches hard knowing that will push me into one too. “Just wanted to make sure you were awake for the day” she says. “Let’s go have a shower and come back to wake him.”I follow her into the bath, and we remove our collars before stepping into the steaming water. M stands in front of me as I spread soap across her chest, rubbing my hands on her to create a lather, coincidentally rubbing those nipples which continue to stand out proudly. The soap slides over her skin, cleansing and exciting and I kneel down to clean her legs and feet before turning her to clean the back and that sweet ass so close to my face. Parting the cheeks, my soapy hands slide between, over the opening waiting for my fingers, down between her thighs to cup her pussy, and stoke across her clit. I, of course, must ensure every crack and crevice is properly clean for later use so my fingers push inside her, cleansing and touching, making sure it will be sweet and ready for the day. My thumb grazes across her clit, which is pulsing with her heartbeat, and she leans back into me. Her ass begging to be kissed. I move my fingers back up between knowing I have not finished my cleaning and knowing that her ass will indeed receive attention, as would mine. I add more soap and push one finger into her warm, clinging hole, widening it and cleaning. As I add a second and then a third finger, I feel M moving, pushing back and pulling my fingers in with her clenching muscles. It would feel so good to slide my cock in there, but I want to feel clean myself. So reluctantly pull my fingers out of M and stand, waiting for her attention to my body to start, my cock hard again. M quickly washes me and kneels down to ensure that my cock and ass receive the proper attention and are properly prepared for later. Having soaped and rinsed, she checks with her mouth to see if all tastes good, her teeth grazing my cock as she sucks it in and licks around the head. Satisfied, she pulls back and turns me to face the wall, and allow her access to my ass. She dallies longer her, her hands squeezing my muscles and running over my cheeks testing the firmness, perhaps imaging what they would look like spanked. She has seen pictures and wants to see it happen. Finally, she pushes a finger inside me, probing for the prostrate and rubs gently, seeing the effect. Two and then three fingers enter me and she cleans. She then rinses me off and checks once again that I taste clean and ready. Smiling, she stands and we just naturally move together, our mouths open, tongues entwining. We break apart and leave the shower, drying each other as best we can, and move back to the bedroom, ready. (4) CommentsMood: prepared
(image placeholder)
(image placeholder)
cyberman4591


(image placeholder)
expei


(image placeholder)
cyberman4591


(image placeholder)
martinswench

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home