Thursday, November 17, 2005

repost

C arrives Nov 11th, 2005 1:29:16 pm EST
Okay, no one gave me any suggestions for Saturday evening so I get to choose for a change. And I have a surprise for M and BF. C has flown in from the Netherlands for the evening and tomorrow morning. He’s been on somewhat of a holiday for a while and has arrived very horny and anxious to take charge of the evening. He and M have been playing on line for months now and this is her first chance to actually meet him, in the flesh, so to speak.

There is a knock on the door and I suggest M answer although she is still nude and wearing her collar. As she opens the door and C strides in, she immediately kneels down in front of him with a squeal of delight. She will have three men in the bed with her tonight she thinks. BF has been lying on the bed and is taken aback by this turn of events, but having offered in the past to join in the online events, realizes this is his chance to audition. I crawl over and offer my leash to C. and kneel beside M.

C beckons BF over and pulls a collar and leash from his pocket, fastening the collar around his neck and attaching the leash and indicates BF is to kneel in front of him also. He now has three pets to play with, but his favorite, M will be the center of much attention. Hr knows of the relationship between BF and M and has given his approval, so decides to have them show their affection, ordering BF to lick M’s cheeks and spread them wide and then to lick down the cute crease to her little hole which needs to be liberally lubricated and opened. She will be triply penetrated this evening it seems.

As BF on his knees is busy licking and M is enjoying the touch of his tongue sliding around and dipping into her ass, C pulls me to him and I undo his pants letting them fall to the floor , leaving me facing his smooth, shaved pubic are and the rising cock. He roughly drags me onto him and orders me to suck him properly as he watches the two pets play. He is not yet ready to cum wanting to save that for when he buries himself in M but the feel of my tongue sliding over him and the suction of my mouth has him hardening rapidly. I glance over and see M eyeing us hungrily.

C seeing this, orders me to get behind him and lick his ass as he calls M over with BF following behind, his tongue never leaving M’s ass, then thrusting his hard cock into her mouth, driving it deep into her throat and grabbing her hair to hold her in place. BF is having trouble holding his position and C tells him to lie on his back and let M sit on him as she services C. BF now has access to the wet hot pussy and does not hesitate but thrusts his tongue up inside to gather the juices and drag them back to M’s ass knowing it needs more lube for what is to come. As his tongue slides over M’s clit, she moans loudly and sucks harder on C’s cock, her tongue swirling around the head and her teeth just grazing it as he moves in and out of her hot mouth. I continue to wet C’s ass wondering if he plans to have anyone use it later. My cock is hard, no surprise there.

C then tells me to crawl up behind M and orders M t o sit on BF’s cock. Once fully inserted inside M’s pussy I am to start sliding slowly into her ass. And she is to continue to suck C. while the two cocks move inside her. M is having trouble controlling her body as it craves the sensations pouring through her. Three hard cocks, something she has imagined for so long but never had the chance to try, do indeed fill her. And she pushes back, forcing the two cocks to drive deep inside her while her mouth does what it likes the best. I can feel BF’s cock sliding over mine, the heads colliding in their drive into M’s body. She reaches down to feel the two cocks, to prove to herself that yes they are there and rubs on her clit just a little to heighten the sensation, her moans vibrating against C’s cock. Her wetness spreading down over BF’s balls and my balls slapping against her soft cheeks. My hands holding them, squeezing them and then spanking them. That drives M to her first orgasm and triggers C for the first time tonight. His cum spurts into her mouth and she swallows eagerly , the first real taste of C , so delicious and so warm. BF cannot hold back and he too spurts inside her and as I feel his cock pulsing it pushes me over the edge and I fill her bowels with my cum.

It will be a long evening.



(8) Comments
Mood: extra horny



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
birdmadgirl - November 11th, 2005
This is a dream come true!!!...I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet right now and i am sooo aroused.....M


expei - November 11th, 2005
yum yum


missstkilda - November 11th, 2005
lucky, is not the word for it!!! blessed and endowed cum close!! as indeed I am about to


expei - November 11th, 2005
maybe we should fly you in miss. C did try to get an ib orgy organized.


cyberman4591 - November 12th, 2005
Well done my pets, the Master's extremely pleased. Missstkilda: please join in...


miserylovescompany - November 12th, 2005
wow. i love it. any room for a shy girl to watch?


expei - November 12th, 2005
please do misery


cyberman4591 - November 13th, 2005
Welcome misery, watch and get wet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home