Sunday, October 22, 2006

linked

It’s definitely chilly, wet snow falling outside, the fire is on, the cat stretched out in front basking in the heat, pussies like heat after all and take anything they can get. I see you lying there, rosy skin, absorbing the warmth, legs slightly parted, waiting for the attention you know I will give you. Your legs spread showing me how wet your are already, drawing me in to lick and taste, my beard tickling as your legs open more, growing wetter as my tongue probes and teases, your sweet taste reaching into me, my cock growing and pulsing as I take you higher. Such lovely wetness, so warm, so wanting, as my tongue finds your clit, tracing it gently at first as it grows in my mouth, before seizing it between my lips, sucking it in, each suck making you rise and push into me, each nibble forcing a moan from your mouth, your legs tightening around my head, telling me I am where you want me, telling me I am pleasing you, telling me I am yours. Your nipples hard above me and as I glance up I see your fingers toying with them, pulling them out, stretching them and pinching them, each lick of my tongue causes another pinch on your nipples. A red glow is moving down your chest and I know you are close wanting me to push you over, to make those moans turn to screams, to make you lose control for a moment, to give you pleasure, to make you smile as you look down at me, knowing I am here for you, my pleasure coming from yours, my happiness tied to yours. Intertwined and linked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home