Wednesday, October 18, 2006

skin

Your soft skin so amazes me. The feel of it under my tongue, my fingers as they slide over you, delicately stroking, arouses me so much. Your taste lingers in my mind, your smell so delicate and intermingled. Softly touching your neck, teasing your hair, licking your cheeks, your lips, toying with your slightly open mouth, seeking entrance, waiting for your tongue to emerge and encounter mine, dueling together, you push hard into my mouth, before retreating and pulling me in after you. Your teeth holding me as your hands slide over my back, and down to my ass. My hands sliding down to cup your breast, to pull and twist and tease those beautiful nipples into hardness. Waiting for the touch of my mouth, each to be worshiped and sucked and  bitten in its turn. Lovely marks to remind you of tonight, Your mouth find my nipples and you suck harder than I did, deep purple left behind with a wonderful ache, so sensitive now, your fingernails digging in, exquisite sensations as you draw me closer to you. Reaching down to take my cock and insert it into your wet center, hot center, tight center, needing center. Our mouths clinging together, tongues and teeth clashing, lips swollen as we merge. Deeper, harder and wetter, breathing in to each other , sharing, enjoying, taking and giving, each  wanting the other to climax first. Such a contest as we hold back, climbing higher, you bite my shoulder and I can’t hold on any longer. As your teeth tear into me I let go and feel you spasm around me, over me. Each of us, yes, both of us, together, joining, happy in the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home