Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Prepared

You phone and say you’ll be over shortly and to be ready. My signal to set out the three things sure to make an evening complete.

keepmyfile.com

Candlelight and wine always are a nice touch.

keepmyfile.com

and of course one can never be too prepared:

keepmyfile.com

As the evening progresses, the candles burn down, the wine glasses empty and the clothes are slowly removed as we snuggle beside each other, hands roaming, tongues teasing. You reach over and open the first envelope and hand me its contents ordering me to hurry.

keepmyfile.com

I of course comply, never one to ignore an order, and with such a reward to follow.

keepmyfile.com

You climb onto me and I slip into you, my cock safely encased, hard and held by your tight muscles, the heat engulfing me as I suck on your hard nipples. You clench hard and I feel you pulsing, dragging me with you and I spurt into the sheath.

keepmyfile.com

And as we slip off to sleep, the proof of a successful evening remains.

keepmyfile.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home