Wednesday, September 27, 2006

massages

Did you ever wonder why massages are so popular? Is it because the act of allowing someone to touch your body is an accepting of vulnerability, a feeling of safety and comfort, permission to relax and forget the cares and worries? It seems that way sometimes, yet there are so many massage parlours, total strangers, allowed to stroke and touch and manipulate, some just to relax the muscles, others with more sensual intent. Is it the reaching out for that human contact we all need, or is it simply an expression of mutual trust and openness, which we are not allowed to have in much of our daily lives these days?

Yet, a massage from a partner, a friend, is so much more intimate that the most erotic massage in a room in some warehouse part of the city, two stories up rickety stairs. Sterile and a business, shower first, non- allergenic oils, new cover on the table after each client, shower after. Do they talk, smile, exchange pleasantries, or is it straight down to business? A quick rub and then a quick Rub, and thank you ma’am? At least it is not your own hand for a change.

The feel of skin under my hands, the sweet smelling oil, as it helps glide my hand across your body, your skin soaking in the oil, absorbing it as I rub it and knead your muscles, removing the day’s knots, each muscle in its turn receiving its due, the soft moans of contentment my reward as I feel you slipping into a trancelike state. First your neck, then your shoulders, on down over your back, to those ass muscles and letting my fingers slide down between the cheeks and lower yet to see how wet you have become, before continuing on, your thighs, your calves, your ankles and toes, now turning you over to see your eyes half closed, your arms spread, your nipples erect. More oil draws my fingers slowly up your legs, jumping over your pussy already begging for attention to caress your breasts, your nipples, your neck as it bends back showing me your trust. Then finally back down to rub the oil through your lips, over your clit, slipping inside to feel the heat, the wet, your scent and the oil’s mingling to entice and draw me closer, my tongue remembering your taste and my fingers starting that rhythm you like so much, sliding into you to curl against the roughness waiting there, your legs spreading wider, to allow my mouth access. You  feel my breath on you, teasing as I breathe you in. My tongue finds you, licking the oil and you into my mouth, your body shudders as you  release and I snuggle up to you, holding you, skin to skin, warmth to warmth, as you fall asleep, my fingers softly sliding over your skin, comforting fingers, relaxing fingers, soothing fingers. sleep my baby.  

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Kind hands and a warm heart is always welcome. S

6:32 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home