Tuesday, October 17, 2006

late night arrival

I arrived at the door a bit tired but excited. I knocked. I had phoned to say I would be there soon. There you were, your arms open, waiting for me, your nipples hard and yours arms taking me in, holding me, pulling me into you. A soft T and nothing else, your legs bare and so smooth. My fingers slipping under the T to stroke you, your wetness and heat trickling over them, our mouths clinging, tongues teasing, lips bruising with the fervour growing. You pull back and drag my shirt off of me, your mouth reaching for my nipples, sucking so hard and building the slight pain which is so fine, my jeans opening and falling as you kneel to take me into your mouth, to taste what you have not tasted for several months, to swallow me into you, to make me yours again, your nipples rubbing on my thighs, showing me your need, your want, your desire. I hold your hair and pull you back off of me, your lips glistening, my cock wet from you, pushing you , onto your back, legs spread waiting for my mouth to taste you, to lick and tease and love, to push you higher, to show my love, to show my desire for you, to give you what you want and wish, to drive you to take me, to roll me onto my back and to take my cock inside you, riding above me, proud nipples waiting for my fingers, hard cock forced into you, your neck back as you control our meeting, You love it and I love it, as we each moan in our turn, urging higher, harder, faster, needing it, needing it. Yes, now. My love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home