Monday, September 25, 2006

the bed

It seems it is my turn to be played with. As you stretch my arms out, fastening them to the rings already attached to the bed, I feel my nipples hardening. You slip the blindfold over my eyes and I hear you moving about, then my legs are slowly pulled apart so I am open for your attentions. Your hot mouth descents on my nipple, sucking and biting, and I cannot help but moan, your mouth biting into my skin, marking me as yours, as you move down across my stomach stopping to suck and chew and tease, before binding my cock as then taking it in to your mouth, the feel so exquisite, slippery, sliding in and out, your lips dragging on it as if you are not sure whether you will allow it to escape. I feel the flogger sliding over my skin and wonder where and when you will use it, Will my nipples be your target. Or my thighs. Or my cock.  You let it tickle across my body, teasing me, running it over my face and down my legs. Slight soft stings, you hesitate as if unsure, perhaps worrying you will injure me. I hear the click of the camera, as you take pics of me, lying there, so helpless, but smiling, eager for you to use me, to enjoy, to let me please you. Your thighs surround my face and you lower yourself on my mouth, the sweet, tangy scent of you growing closer and closer, my tongue extended reaching to receive your taste, to part your hairs, to receive your taste, to probe into you. You settle more firmly onto my mouth, and I hear the moans faintly through your thighs covering my ears. I feel them tremble as my tongue toys with your clit, before moving down to lick deep into you, my nose pressing against your clit, awash in your juices, my beard so wet, liquid sliding down my neck , you shift us slightly offering your crinkled hole to my tongue. I move juice up to it to lubricate it more and tease it, trying to pry it open, to force my tongue in there. Your moans are louder as I probe but you shift once again and my tongue is back, driving into your pussy. My cock hard with the joy of you taking me, I am yours and I love it. Cum for me my baby, let me feel I have done this for you. Let me feel the pulsing under my tongue, the tensing of those muscles as you hold me tighter and tighter. Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home