Friday, October 20, 2006

Kisses

Just got in from curling and everything in quiet, even the cat is asleep. I’m wide awake and check to see if anyone I know is online. It will take me at least an hour to be ready to fall asleep, so I check out an episode of “the L word”. Hot stuff and well done. Kissing is so sensual and so arousing. They do it so well and it reminds me of you. Are you awake?

Your lips slightly parted, waiting for mine, soft and warm, yet firm and tight when you take my nipples or my cock between then. Open for my tongue and waiting to receive, your tongue yet tries to push inside of my mouth, forcing mine back, tips teasing and tasting, you tongue sliding over my teeth, my teeth trying to grasp and hold, lips bruising as we kiss, you take my bottom lip between your teeth, biting down and feeling me moan into you, pulling it out and watching my eyes as I look down, seeing you, your eyes, your nose, your soft cheeks, as you pull back, your hands pushing mine up behind my head as your nipple down my neck, soft kisses turning harder, as you seize my skin, toying with it, drawing louder moans from me, my cock hard against your skin, trapped under your thighs, striving to escape, to find a place to go, one it knows well, warm, wet and safe. Your marks on my skin will be there in the morning. You continue down my body ducking and kissing and nibbling, my nipples teased and tortured., before taking my cock in your hot mouth, taking it and making it yours, sucking, squeezing between your lips, as you look up into my eyes, my body arching up, your thighs on mine holding me down. The feel so exquisite, you do this so well, you know exactly what excites and exactly when to slow down, your wetness spreading onto my thighs. Tonight you want my cum and then a cuddle. Who know what will be your want tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home