Friday, September 08, 2006

water and fire do mix

Late summer, mid-September, not quite fall, but a hint in the air. A heavy thunderstorm and then a chill in the air. Cool enough a fire can be lit in the fireplace. Windows still open, letting in the cool, begging for snuggling on the fur in front of the fire. Perfect cuddle weather. Skin against skin, just the flicker of the flames reflecting on the peaks and valleys of your softness. Nipples made hard by the breeze reach for the heat of the flame. Cheeks grow rosy as the heat soaks in to them. My thighs resting on your lower cheeks, warming the side away from the fire, My cock between them hard, and happy. Held and squeezed as you flex and giggle, little soft giggles as if you are stoned. One of us is stoned I think. Was that curling stones hmmm. My fingers playing with your nipples. My arms holding you tight. Your hair tickling my cheek. A snifter of Grand Marnier to warm the insides and stir the cockles- cockles did I say - well maybe juices. As my fingers slide down to test your wetness, to tease and tickle, to hear you laugh as my fingers slide across your tummy, reaching down, parting your legs to touch and then taste. Sweet and slightly salty – mostly sweet. I let you fall back so your legs spread open as my head moves between, letting my tongue reach that taste, your wetness glowing in the firelight, your thighs glistening with little drops, there for me to lick, to suck in, to nibble on, to cause moans. My tongue slides deep into you, your thighs gripping my head and holding me there, I find your clit, so hard and so sensitive, each flick of my tongue produces a moan, and a gush of wetness. Each stroke up and down around it, I feel your body clench, slowly building moving faster ,starting to suck in it, feeling your body rise up, arcing up, such beautiful curves, stretched, reaching, wanting, needing , ready, then releasing with your breath in gasps, my beard so wet now, and I lie my cheek on your thigh, holding you to me, stroking your leg, and your cheeks, as you come down, cuddling there in front of the fire, my cock pressed into your leg, waiting it’s turn to be bathed in the light and then the warmth of your mouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home