Tuesday, August 29, 2006

moments to share

I love looking at your pussy, so wet, the little hairs matted around it, waiting to be tasted, to be licked, to be teased with my teeth. Your legs spread, allowing my mouth access, my tongue to play, my lips to suck, my teeth to nibble. My nose to smell, and slide over your clit as my tongue licks deep inside you. There is something so enticing about a woman’s pussy, wanting to be drawn in, to feel the pulsing, the tensing of the muscles, around my tongue and then around my cock as it takes it’s turn inside, pushing deeper and deeper, as my mouth moves to your nipples and then your neck before lips meet lips, and tongues entwine, breath passing between use, as we move, each driving the other, higher. The moans fill the air, the soft sounds of our want, of our taking, of our giving, sharing, enjoying, pleasing. So warm and so good and so nice to be such friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home