Thursday, September 07, 2006

curling etiquette





Now one of the advantages of curling is the social part- after you get off the ice and past all the hurry harder, you sit with your opponents and whoever won buys the loser a drink, then of course it is only polite for the loser to buy one back, but then hey you won so you need to be proper and buy the loser – welll. A few hours later in a mixed event all this social stuff and thoughts of hurry harder have been known to lead to other ways of trying to be nice to the opponent. “What happens on the road stays on the road” is an old curling expression. After all everyone needs showers, and what better way to show no hard (well not the same hard) feelings is to offer to share the shower and make sure the other team will be up for their game the next day.  Nothing like cleaning with soap and then making sure there is no soap taste left after – the only way to check of course is the true tongue test.  And if nipples get hard they must receive proper attention and those pretty tongues last seen on the ice asking for harder do need their share of attention.

I look at you lying on the bed waiting, legs slightly spread, still damp from the shower, my cock hard knowing soon it will be inside you. Your skin glowing, nipples crinkled and begging, lips open, soft moans begging me to move closer, to touch, to stroke to hold, to kiss, to play. Your neck, waiting for my teeth to leave their mark as I push into you, drawing a louder sound from you, making your body push upward, demanding I push deeper into you, your nipples scraping against mine, my chest hairs rubbing on them,  your legs grabbing me and holding me, pulling me to you, your mouth on my chest, biting into my skin, as you get closer and closer, knowing as you bite it makes me clench inside of you, you feel the flexing, you feel the pulsing, you grip harder with your muscles, your nails scratching down my back, digging into my ass, harder, the pain adding so much, knowing you are under me, knowing you want this as much as I do, you mouth reaches my nipple and bites down hard and it pushes me to spurt deep into you, you hear me cry out and you cum too. Your muscles squeezing me so hard, so warm, so beautiful, and then we hold each other, still linked, still entwined, still feeling each others breath, soft kisses now, little words, sweet sounds before we drift off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home