Friday, September 01, 2006

skinny dipping

A summer night, warm, too warm. A sky, so dark, just stars twinkling above, no city lights, no moon. A lake, so quiet, so smooth. You, so soft, so tempting. Midnight and time for a swim, naked, skinny dipping under the stars, faint starlight glistening on skin, water slipping off curves, off nipples hard from the cool water. Soft kisses and warm skin, sliding together, your neck back, open, vulnerable, waiting for my mouth, my lips, my tongue, the gentle bite of my teeth, leaving a mark which can only be seen tomorrow. My mouth moving down your body, kissing and licking. Lifting you out of the water, to set you on the rock, to kneel in the water, and taste you deep, to feel you curve above me. Soft moans, soft sighs, soft gasps, as my tongue plays with you. So wet and so lovely there before me.  Cum for me my baby. Feel me on you, feel my fingers stroking your nipples. Spread your legs wider and let me in. Feel me push into you, deep, surrounded by you, so hot after the cool water, making me ache, making me moan, making me scream.  Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, wetter and wetter, until we both gasp into each other’s mouths, our breath entwining as we hold on to each other, now and NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home