Tuesday, August 22, 2006

feeldoe feelings

Well, I had my first experience with the feeldoe. Quite interesting and definitely to be recommended. And retried. We started with me lying on my back, my legs well spread and up, so that we would be able to see each other’s reactions. Her finger slipping in covered in lube and probing fell ever so nice and I just knew this would be good. A little fumbling as we got into position, her moving in between my legs, pushing them out further and up a bit more. I watched as she slid the feeldoe inside her, she was so wet it kept popping out. There it was sticking out in front of her, ready for me. She reached down to position it and started to push, I felt it bumping up against me as she tried to find the right angle and wouldn’t you know it popped out of her. Course that started the giggles. I teased her nipples to get her back on track but finally we decided to try it with me on my hands and knees. More switching around on the bed and we seemed to be ready. Once again, she let it slip into her pussy and tried to push into me. I had to reach back and position it. Just as the head started to enter she lost it again, so decided to just go with the flow and do a hand insertion. The feel as it pushed inside me was interesting. Pressure opening me and smoothly sliding in, the head popping in and my muscle contracting around it and then just warmth as it slid further and deeper. Certainly no pain whatsoever, and I assured her she could play harder, she would not hurt me. In and out, stroking, mmmm. Very nice. She was fascinated watching it push into me and then loved the feel of being in control and pushing me, testing limits. I thought perhaps she would be bored but no when I asked she definitely wanted to continue. It started to hit somewhere inside me which made me feel I was going to have to pee. Now I think she had hit the prostrate and was on the way to pushing me further, but when I said I thought I had to pee, she pulled it back out. She should have ignored my comment and kept going. The next time she will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my my expei, quite the expirementor. i do hope next time she ignores your comment.

3:12 PM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

up no problem at all, go ahead and link.

9:58 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home