Tuesday, August 22, 2006

pre feeldoe prep

Before playing with the feeldoe , we were lying on the bed naked and she started playing with my cock, telling me to lie back she was going to do everything. She would be in control. The feel on her warm hand on my cock and her mouth sucking in my nipple had me hard immediately. I could feel my nipple swelling as she sucked harder and harder, dragging it in and my cock growing at the same time. Slow soft strokes, teasing strokes, stronger sucks, and I found myself holding her head, pulling her onto my nipple, moaning as she responded to my plea to suck harder, My hand playing with my other nipple, pulling it out, pinching it, before she pushed my hand back up behind my head and told me to behave. Her eyes were on my cock, watching her hand stroke it and she continue to toy and tease my nipple, making it more and more sensitive and feeling my cock pulse under her hand. I wanted her to bite me, to suck me deep in and use her teeth, to feel her nails scratching down my chest, to have her draw out my cum from me and have it splash across me. Then it did and she took her hand covered in cum and pushed her fingers into my mouth making me suck them , cum dripping into my beard. Then she gathered move and fed me again. The smile on her face , making me glow with pleasure, before she pushed me down to lick her, to taste her and me mingled. Delicious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooo hot hot!

3:14 PM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Hmmm, interesting ! Believe it or not, I have had the desire to buy the feeldoe for a long time, but it just never happened ... maybe when I read your continued experiences (maybe with some images ...?) ... Keep posting guys. Happy to find another 'couples blog' and will be back for more ... - A

8:18 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home