Saturday, August 26, 2006

warm and safe

Sitting across from each other, listening to the rain as it beats down, warm and safe in our space, comforted by each other’s presence. I watch as you undress, your skin slowly being revealed, your nipples already hard, your pussy wet. As you remove each piece I remove something too, the slow dance we play with each other. My chest, my nipples perking up as you look at them with lust in your eyes. My cock beginning to grow are you devour it, longing there, that little look you get on your face as your eyes scrunch up, the purse of your lips, the little smile as you know I will be ready for you. Now naked, lying there, both of us wanting, wishing, who will make the first move. Your hand slips down to your nipples, daring me to reach for mine, to pinch as you pinch, to pull as you pull, to twist as you twist. Before sliding lower, to touch, to feel your wetness as I feel my hardness, to taste, to lean toward each other, reaching for the lips, the tongue waiting, each neck open and vulnerable, waiting to be kissed, to be sucked, to be marked, to be taken. Hands sliding down over bodies, feeling skin, teasing, touching, warm skin, soft, but muscled, the strength of each of us, there for each other, to help, to hold, to share, to hold safe. Arms waiting to entwine, legs waiting to entwine, each reaching, that touch which means so much, that shows we care, we want, we feel. Listening to the rain, the sound of the wind, here, protected. Come to me and let me hold you my baby, take my nipple in your mouth and suck on it, be comforted, you know I will keep you here with me. Let me rub your back, and kiss your neck. So pretty, and I am so happy when you are here like this with me. Let me slide inside you, deep, and rest like this, joined.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that is beautiful expei. beautiful lust.

11:42 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger expei said...

smiles.

10:47 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home