Saturday, August 19, 2006

late summer rain

There is definitely something about warm summer rain streaming down across skin, nature kissing the body and exciting it. Running down my face, my neck, my chest, wetting as it goes, making my skin glisten in the faint light. Sliding down over my nipples, already hard, thinking of you licking the drops off of them. Down over my stomach, further, my cock getting hard as the rain reaches it, raindrops teasing it, stirring it. Then down my legs, to pool at my feet, as I look up and the rain beats harder, slapping into my face, my chest, stinging my nipples, stinging my cock, thinking of you standing there watching, smiling, licking your lips, anticipating when I come back indoors and what you will do to me. I reach down and hold my cock up into the rain, the slight pain as the hard drops hit me, my hand moving as you watch. Your nipples hardening under your t-shirt, your fingers sliding down to dip inside, to show me you are as wet as I am, ready, wanting, panting. Are you ready to cum my baby? I hear you moan as you watch me play in the rain. You know I love teasing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home