Wednesday, August 02, 2006

noon interlude

It was getting close to noon on our little hiking trip and the sun was rather hot when we happened on a little lake – no one around of course, although we could see some beaver lodges rising out of the water. Ah you know where I am going don’t you. Time for a naked swim and a chance to cool that hot beaver off before warming it again. Skinny dipping at noon, in the woods, is so naughty. As I pull off my boots socks and shorts, you look around as if fearing someone will come by. Come on, the quicker you are in the water the less chance anyone else will know you are naked. I pull my shirt over my head and stand in front of you, sweaty from the heat, little drops of perspiration running down my chest and you reach out to trace the line and then grab my nipples and squeeze them. You are feeling naughty aren’t you. Off with those clothes, come on now be quick. I want to see your nipples and those lovely breasts of yours. That ass I so love playing with. You turn your back and pull off your clothes, your thong clinging as you wiggle it off. I grow harder watching and my hand slides down to stroke myself. I leap into the cool water and I hear you following, slowly walking in though. I grab your hand and pull you and you topple over laughing, your breasts bobbing in front of me, waiting for my hands and mouth. We splash and play as the sweat is cleaned off, our hands sliding over each other, dragging the water and cooling, Our tongues meet and duel, while our bodies press against each other. You slide around behind me, and wrap your arms around my chest, pressing your thighs into my ass, and toying with my nipples, Pinching and pulling as you laugh and reach down to feel the effect you are having. I lean back and let you play, knowing I will have my turn. Your hand stroking up and down on me, your lips teasing the back of my neck and your fingers on my left nipple, squeezing it with each stroke of your hand. Your nipples pressed into my back , so erect and hard, your skin sliding against me in the water. And I know I will not be able to hold out much longer. You want me to cum, you want to see it spurt and fall back into the lake, to see the milky white trail in the water. And then catch it and smear it on my chest, laughing before you lick it off and kiss me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Well that was fun!

hugs
Des

12:22 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home