Wednesday, August 09, 2006

small blog

Going to be away for about a week, but can’t leave you without a little blog.

I was standing outside looking up at the full moon, just a pair of shorts on, it being a nice warm summer evening. No one was around and I was just gazing up when your arms suddenly were around me, your fingers on my nipples. I know that you wanted to play. You told me to stay as I was, as you slid my shorts down my legs, and I feel your tongue on my ass cheeks, your teeth biting in so I know you can bite harder if you wish, you push me forward, down onto my hands as you play with my ass, in the moon light. Your arms still around me teasing my nipples, pulling on them and pinching, enough to make me moan. I feel the heat of your skin as you move over me to kiss my back and neck, your nipples hard, pressing into me, your thighs rubbing against my cheeks, you know what that does to me , you tease.  You push me down further onto my knees , as you move in front of me, your legs spread. I see wet lines on your thighs glistening in the pale light and want to lick up and up, to find the source, knowing it will taste so good. Will you let me I wonder. Or do you have other plans for tonight? You look so tall above me, your long firm legs, drawing my sight to your soft curls, waiting for my touch, my tongue, or to draw me in, hold me and squeeze. You know I want you and you smile, such a pretty smile, so satisfied, so eager to play with me, to drive us both higher, to howl in the moonlight. To laugh and giggle and then roll together and finally sleep holding and safe in each others arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home