Saturday, August 05, 2006

cosy beach

It was a warm sunny late afternoon and we decide to go and check out the coast line. Never having walked these shores before we found them quite rocky and walked a ways looking out over the waves and seeing sailboats and motor boats out a ways from shore. Could hardly make out the people so we felt safe playing touch ass and reaching up loose pantlegs to play. As we stood watching the sunset turn the sky a pretty red, our arms around each other, just leaning and feeling the touch, smiling, we turned and our lips met slightly open and moist, Our tongues starting to tease. The salt from the air, adding to the natural sweet taste of your tongue. We walk a little further and discover a small stretch of sand, not much better than the space for two people to lie down beside each other. The sky is deepening and we know we want to use this sand, to stretch out and watch the sky as the first stars appear, the boats less and less able to see what we are doing. The waves splashing gently, and the breeze just perfect to allow us to lie naked next to each other. Shoulder against shoulder, hip against hip, feet overlapping each other as we rub each others calves. Our heads resting so our hair touches, so we can turn and feel each others breath. We look up and live, feel, the open sky. The comfort of being together, the sharing of the air, the peace, the softness, the warmth. Soft kisses, melting together, skin on skin, Nipples rubbing against each other, you roll over onto me, your hips holding me down and you reach down and take me in your hand and push me inside you. Sitting on me not moving looking up at the sky as you play with my nipples. I feel your wetness dripping out on to me. Sliding down to my ass But you don’t move. You just squeeze me inside of you and say look up, hold still, just feel me and look at the sky. See the stars, Each time I spot one I will squeeze harder.How long do you think you can last my precious? .

I am so hard inside you and you keep squeezing my nipples each time you flex. I’ll never last I think but that is your aim. You want me to flood you, to add to that stream trickling out and then to turn you over and suck you as hard as I can and make you scream. Mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home