Thursday, August 03, 2006

strawberries

Refreshed from our dip in the lap we decide to hike a bit further and then find a place for a picnic lunch, having brought along a bottle of wine and cheese and crackers together with some grapes and strawberries, thinking that would be refreshing and far better than power bars. (although we did have those for emergency energy, they are not exactly romantic). After about half an our we came across a clearing, trees overhanging to give shade from the hot sun and we could just see another lake through the trees, more of a pond I suppose really, but still blue and pretty looking.

I take off my shirt since it is still quite warm and you, tease that you are , unbutton yours but leave it on, so that I see the inner cleavage of your breasts, but your nipples are hidden from view. As if I cannot imagine them, anyway, hehe. We spread out our lunch on my shirt. Having no glasses we share the bottle, you sipping delicately ( yeah sure) and I taking bigger mouthfuls. The cheese and crackers are soon gone and the wine bottle is not far behind. Dessert time was definitely in order, but you had you own ideas about that. You slip off your shorts and lie down on my shirt, strawberries and grapes nearby, You rub a strawberry on your pussy and then lick it letting it slip in and out of your mouth, before biting it in half. You then promptly push three strawberries inside you, telling me I would have to work for my dessert. As I lie down in front of you, between your legs, my mouth reaching for your pussy, you open your blouse and rub your nipples with two more strawberries, staining them and coating them with sticky strawberry, First these my dear you tell me, before you get the rest. Taking each nipple in my mouth, I suck and lick and nibble the strawberry bits, my teeth grazing your nipples and my tongue teasing the tips, holding them in, making sure I have all of the sweetness and that your nipples are sticking straight out, hard and wanting. I move down your body and my tongue reaches inside you, searching, licking, I can feel one of the berries and I try to suck it out into my mouth, my tongue curling up and in and around, tasting it as I hear you moan, but not able to pull it out. My fingers reach into you, mashing the berries as they mouth in and out, so that small pieces slide down into my waiting mouth, my tongue continuing to lick and suck around my fingers. As you get wetter and wetter, the juice streams into my mouth and I move up to your clit, so hard and ready, my fingers continuing to play inside you. Your sweetness mingles with the sweetness of the berries and I hear your moans getting louder and feel your hips pushing up into my mouth. My cock is pulsing as it is pressed into the ground inside my shorts.

I look up and see your hands on your nipples, pulling them, and feel you spasm under my tongue. The forgotten grapes will wait for later. Outdoor eating is indeed so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home