Monday, July 31, 2006

later on the hike

We are walking down the trail and I see an old log lying on the side of the trail and I know you have not noticed it. Too busy looking to see if we can find a deer or a moose or perhaps a bear. I turn you to me and kiss you, our tongues playing and I feel your hard nipples pressing into my chest. I back you up and then turn you so that you fall over the log, you legs spread as you  try to keep your balance. You zipper popping open on the jeans, making it easy to pull them down, trapping your feet, as you go what are you doing, don’t do this. I spank your ass, once and then again ,my hand prints red against your white skin which has been hiding from the sun. Again and again, as you cry out no, no don’t. I push down my shorts and kneel behind you. Reaching under I find you wet and ready, no matter your cries and push into you. Hot and wet, dripping, my cock searching in you, reaching to find that spot as your cries turn to moans. Yes  I think. Now I have you where I want you. Under me, begging. Needing. Wetter and wetter as I push in and pull back, your nipples hard pressing against the log, feeling it scrape and scratch them. Squirt for me. You must. I am in control now. You are mine and you know it. I cum deep inside you as you shout out across the woods, not knowing whether there is someone near on the trail, not caring.

I lift you up and hold you  up against me, hugging, kissing you, licking your tears off your face. And sit you down on the log, rest my baby, and know I am here. Let me hold you safe and warm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi do u know elisha cuthbert?
kisses

10:23 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home