Sunday, September 10, 2006

flames flicker

keepmyfile.com

There is something about fire which seems so sensual. The warmth, the smell, the flickering flames just seem to draw you in, as does the warmth, the scent, the softness of a woman. Fire is so primitive, so dangerous, and yet so compelling. Danger turns you on. Danger draws people together to comfort, to protect, to hold, to share, to ease the fears. It drives people to lose themselves in each other, to sink into each others arms, to take the pleasure which cums with that. To drown in kisses, to give and to take, to gaze at the flames as fingers slide over your back, around your neck, lifting hair to kiss and stroke the nape, comforting fingers, arousing fingers slide across your skin, under your ears, lifting your chin, to touch the softness below, then soft gentle tingles across your face as the fingers glide toward your slightly open mouth, to part those lips, thumb pressing as it traces the upper lip and then the full bottom one, your breath sliding over the skin, you smell the scent as the fingers drift under your nose, and you lean forward, reaching for you no not what, the thumb? the fingers? the feel of a pair of lips? A tongue, waiting to penetrate, to take, to push inside, to feel your tongue and your wetness? You  feel yourself getting wetter as you gaze into the flames, your eyes focused on them, feeling, wanting, longing. Your fingers entangle in my beard, pulling me closer. Stroking my hair, running your fingers over my chest, seeking hard nipples to play with, to suck on as you lie there, mouth on my nipple, sucking, looking at the flames, pulling it in deeper to your mouth, teasing it with your tongue, latched on to it as if it gives you life. Taking my essence, and I hold your head to it, as your suckle. I smell your heat, your beautiful scent, as I reach to touch you, to take your wetness and rub it onto my nipple so you can taste yourself on me. You move to that nipple, leaving the first hard and wet and wanting as your mouth searches, following the scent, reaching, wanting, needing, taking, sucking.

The flames flicker and you moan, I reach down to feel my hardness and rub it against your soft skin, wetness coats its head and I take my wetness to rub on your nipples. Rubbing harder, I feel my cock pulsing with each suck of your mouth, harder and then softer as you feel your control over me take over. My fingers move with the motion of your mouth, as your nibble and begin to bite into my flesh. Your teeth pulling my nipple away from my chest, Your eyes moving from the flames to my cock, the only light the flicker from the fire, the glistening reflections, as you watch, and suck. I erupt onto your thigh and rub the wetness into your skin, leaving it there to taste when my mouth has it’s turn. I transfer some to your lips and your mouth comes off my nipple to suck my fingers, and I see a soft smile as you lick them gently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home