Friday, July 21, 2006

showering

Sharing a shower with a friend is always so sensual. The feel of hands sliding over soft skin, nipples hardening as they receive attention, openings waiting for fingers to reach inside, to stroke and clean, to excite and tease, the arch of your back as your legs get washed, long stokes, rubbing and touching, your ass as you turn, waiting for the hands which please, to reach up, and pull you towards my tongue, to taste the clean freshness of you, as the water streams down over my head, your nipples hard, and your hands holding me to you, wanting my tongue, wanting me to take you and lift you and make you spasm there in the shower, skin touching skin, before you  pull me up and turn me to face away so you can wash my ass and back before reaching around to take my nipples in your fingers, slippery with soap, teasing then and pulling and twisting, your skin pressed up against my back and ass, your fingers sliding down my stomach, lower, reaching to play, your other hand sliding down over my ass, between my cheeks to probe and tease. To enter and reach, to pull me back against you and push in deeper, to control my body, to hear me moan with pleasure as your play, as I let you play and just feel. Long strokes in, and long slow strokes of my cock, your skin rubbing against me, your hard nipples pressing into my back, your teeth on my neck, nibbling, waiting for me to ask you to bite, my hands playing with my nipples now as you smile and watch. Knowing you are doing this to me. Knowing you have made me want this. Knowing you will feel me pulse under your hand. Smiling. As the water continues to pour over us, warm, wet, water, slowly washing away the traces.  Turning me to kiss, tongues entwining as we hold each other. Knowing that we will move to the bed and your pleasure awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home