Tuesday, June 27, 2006

hot rain

It is indeed still raining – but it is a warm rain with lightning and thunder every so often. The beach is hard packed and the waves are soothing to the ear. It’s pitch black, only our flashlights penetrate the sky. You have your toys in your backpack, having told me to bring nothing, you would take care of everything. You turn off your flashlight and tell me to turn off mine. It is pitch black, as I wait for your decisions, standing, in the dark, waiting. Listening to the waves, hearing the soft crashes as they break on the shore.  I feel your fingers slide down my back, tingles starting as you pull my shorts off me leaving me naked, wanting, waiting.  You push me down onto my back. I feel the sand under me as you run your fingers over my body, lighting stroking my face, my mouth reaching trying to catch them, they move down my body, my nipples teased and pinched and twisted. You pull my arms out and I feel the rope wrapping around my wrists holding me down, waiting, wanting. So hard and so ready, but I know I have no control. You control the night, the dark, the smell, the sound. I sense your body over me, your warmth and smell descending on my mouth, your wetness there for me to taste. So sweet, slightly salty from the ocean, your lips demanding my attention, your clit probing into my mouth, throbbing. I feel your pulse on my tongue. Your legs gripping my head, holding me to you, such firm thighs, keeping me between your legs, pressing on my mouth, demanding I suck you, lick you, kiss you, taste you, love you. I feel your wetness seeping into my beard, sliding down my neck, slowly, making me yours, knowing you control, knowing I will give you what you want, knowing you can scream out to the waves, knowing I am yours.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home