Friday, July 14, 2006

hedonism at its best

I remember when she tied me down to the bed. And toyed with me with the flogger. Teasing me and letting it slide over my body. Her panties over my face, smelling her, knowing I was in her hands, scared yet loving it. Waiting for her to sit on my face, to make me lick her and taste her and feel her juices flowing down my face to soak my beard. The thought makes me hard. Wanting her to push just that little bit further, to take me where she wanted to go. To know she was in control that my body was hers to play with. To feed me her nipples, her clit, her ass. To feel her react as my tongue worked on her.

And then to cuddle and sleep, snuggled together, safe and warm. My nipples still hard,
Feeling her soft skin against mine. Lying there as she sleeps, stroking her skin softly, letting her know I am there and she is safe. My smile there waiting for her to wake.

Her nipples crinkling waiting to be sucked.

Her shyness there as she sees me looking at her.

One weekend will never be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home