Wednesday, July 19, 2006

sand and stars

I was standing outside looking up at the stars and thinking how much nice it would be to be lying on the sand, the waves crashing nearby, looking up. The moon not yet out so just the luminescence from the stars and the reflective glow from the ocean giving just enough light to see perky nipples pointing up, beckoning, waiting for a mouth to tease them, to suck them in and make them harder, to feel them between my lips, my teeth lightly scrapping them, pulling them in deeper, lifting them away , pulling the breasts with them, hands reaching over to stroke and hold as my mouth continues to tease and play. Soft, warm naked flesh , near me giving off it’s warmth, exciting me, the sweet scent of want, wafting gently towards me, making me grow harder, waiting for your hand to reach over and take me, pulling me toward you, taking my hand and placing it on me, showing me you want to watch, as your fingers slide down, to slip into your wet warm pussy,  then slide into my mouth, suck them you say, and  let me see you play. You mouth on my nipple now, teasing it, taking it between your teeth and biting gently, twisting it in your mouth, making me grow harder. You know I like that. Do what you are told or you will be spanked. You breath now teasing my cock as my hand strokes up and down, close to you, feeling your breath on me, knowing you are blowing gently on me as you watch, waiting, anticipating, knowing I am loving you watching, knowing, you are growing wetter as you watch, knowing you will ask me to lick you, and soak my beard in your juices, but only after I do as I am told. My cock harder , leaking as you watch. I know I will cum soon, and you bit my nipple harder, twisting the other one, telling me to cum for you, to show you, to lick my fingers after, to taste my cum and to them taste you, to watch as you settle over my face, the waves still pounding , as you demand my tongue. Deep into you, and  then sucking your clit, harder and then soft little licks around it, before pushing back up into you, reaching as deep as I can. Your thighs gripping my head, holding me, as you press down. Moaning above me, as you climb higher and higher. My cock hardening again as I feel your tension mount. You collapse to lie next to me, cuddling, your hard reaching down to stroke me gently as we breathe in the salt air, and listen to the shushing of the  waves, calming waves, warm breeze, sweet scents. Mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home