Thursday, July 20, 2006

it's raining again

Okay –it’s raining and there are thunderstorms about. Hot and humid. Makes me think of hot and wet. Now where could that come from. Must be my perverted mind. The thought of you wet, soaked in the rain, nipples hard from the hard pounding they have received, drips of water running off your face, waiting to be licked. Your hair, dangling down around your neck, waiting to be lifted, to open your neck to my mouth, my teeth teasing, biting. Your nipples aching, waiting, wanting, expecting. Naughty girl. No panties under those jeans. So tight against you. The wet rain molding them to you. Your lips open catching the little drops, offering your tongue to me, hoping I will take it, the take you. Before you take me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home