Thursday, July 13, 2006

my friend

I had to be off line for a few days recently and I realized how much i miss some of the friends I have made online. One particular one I find so enticing. Her mind is so entrancing, her sexuality so enticing, her wit and humour  so similar to mine, her skin so soft  and waiting to be stroked, her cookies so good, her needs and mine so similar, my thoughts of her provoke hard reactions and soft thoughts. Nude beaches and warm fires sound very interesting when she crosses my mind. Yet I wish her all the best in finding what she wants and needs and just wish to share in her happiness and help her in any way I can. If that adds to her happiness so much the better. Hugs and kisses my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home