Tuesday, July 25, 2006

dreams

It’s late. I should be abed. It’s storming outside. And I’m thinking of you. I’m naked here in front of the computer. Thoughts of you running through my head. We are so close in so many ways. I feel tingly when I think of  you. The thought of you lying next to me, my hands able to touch you, to tease you, to please you. Dangerous thoughts, yet I have them. To toy with your nipples, to let my fingers slide down and sneak inside you , to feel  you wet , hot, and wanting. To know you would sleep cuddled up against me. Warming you. Keeping you safe. To wake and find you there. To look at you and see you blush as your eyes open. Your reaction to  have felt my warm eyes on you. To know you love the touch of my tongue.  To take you into the shower and clean you everywhere and to feel your hands on me, cleaning me, teasing me,  then toying with  me. I will go off to sleep and dream. Be safe. And know I am dreaming, soft warm dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home