Thursday, December 29, 2005

S has issued a challenge

S has issued a challenge. A few weeks ago I accepted to be spanked on her behalf (wound up with 70 on each cheek). Some of you may have seen the results. I am due my own birthday spanking, somewhat delayed by a variety of events which have interfered over the last weeks. She wants to know how many I can handle and I have agreed to add one for every comment or IM I get over the next two days, starting at 50 of course. So you are invited to comment or IM . I promise to count fairly. Be nice lol.  

3 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

Your blog on the exchange between Anais and Bunny was something I fantasize about! Read the comment my wife left on my blog. She is an incredible woman with two men in her life and bed. Hope you get your spankings!

9:35 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger expei said...

happening as we speak - just got an update lol.

10:56 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Ice_Princess said...

good luck with the challenge my dear

11:32 PM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home