Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Morning dream?

well, well, such a tasty treat to wake up to. How did that happen. Lying there sound asleep, then feeling wetness sliding across my face, pulling me out of my dreams, sucking me into arousal, into tasting, licking, teasing, such a sweet taste ,a sweet smell, nostrils filled, as clit rubs, lips sucking lips, juices dripping, feeding my thirst, dramlike, floating, drifting in the scent, feeling the pulsing under my tongue, the heat, hearing the soft moans above me, then drifting back into sleep. Awake, no one there, was it a dream, no, beard is still wet, hmm. I'm sure she enjoyed her mornign sendoff .

1 Comments:

Blogger charles said...

What if... Well written.

6:07 AM, October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home