Sunday, September 17, 2006

horrors hehe

I went 2 days without internet access. Do you know how tough that is – here  I am sitting in a hotel room, it’s midnight, dial –up does not even work (14.4 k imagine) and this after 15 tries. So of course I’m thinking of you, my nipples hardening as I imagine what you are doing. It’s warm out, so the A/C is on, keeping things nice on cool so I lie there, starting to stroke myself as I imagine you there watching. My hand moving slowing up and down, the tip, dripping slow drops, thinking of you there watching, playing as you see me play, your lips opening  as your fingers slide inside, your wetness coating them as they emerge into the light, it seems to me I can smell your scent in the air, sense you there, my cock hardens as I feel and smell. I think of you telling me to stroke so slowly, to wait, to let the body enjoy and let the feelings build. Long slow strokes, eyes closed, picturing you there watching, listening for the sounds I so like to hear as your fingers move in and out, liquid sounds, soft moans, my ears reaching for them, my brain hunting, my hand stroking, my cock pulsing.

My hand quickens as I feel my cock beginning to twitch, the pulsing as I feel the pressure building, the spurts cumming, warm on my stomach, one reaching almost to my nipple, slow stroking pulling the last from me, my fingers coated and waiting to be sucked, mmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home