Thursday, December 22, 2005

A & B

Well I did get distracted last night and could not add any more to the upcoming visit. We had a three way chat with Anais in the middle and Bunny starting at the top and I starting at the bottom working toward the middle. Although Anais was not tied she was to hold still and let us play with her body – not allowed to touch anyone – not herself not me not bunny. Anais’s nipples were already hard having waited all day to chat, and the thought of having bunny play with her body had her dripping. She wanted so much to see Bunny’s nipples and touch them and to have Bunny’s tongue lick her and suck her. How could I not assist that? As I took her toes in my mouth, Bunny starting sucking on her fingers. Each time I pulled off so did she. Both moving in tandem, suck in, play, taste, let slip out. Then we starting moving to the palm and bottom of the foot. Tongues sliding over her skin, licking, tickling, tasting. Up her arm and leg to the elbow and the back of the knee, taking skin in and chewing, leaving faint marks, and hearing her moans.

Our tongues working their magic in her body. She asked to touch and was told no! Good girl. As Bunny’s tongue slid up to her shoulder and then her neck, I moved to her inner thighs, tasting the juices running down I pause. Looking up to see  her soft and open and shaved above me. Watching Bunny suck on her neck, her fingers holding her. I tell them to kiss and I lean back to watch. Bunny takes her head in her hands and brings her mouth to her. The lips soft and sliding, opening as Bunny takes possession of her. Her tongue pushing in. Anais receiving it. I smell her as her wetness grows. The moans making me hard, the lovely teasing so delicious, so hot.  Anais wants to suck Bunny’s nipples, those fat brown nipples needing it, waiting for it. Bunny has to slide back and take a deep breath and Anais mouth captures one. I see her working it. The tongue playing, her cheeks hollowing as she sucks, making it hard, stretching it, chewing it, Bunny starting to moan in turn.

Knowing she can make Bunny cum just from the nipple play she  continues on, her teeth biting . I start to bite her thighs, nibbling and sucking her sweet flesh. My hands reach up to cup Bunny’s ass, to open her cheeks and let my fingers slide down between, to touch her ass, feel her crinkles, try to push into her. As my mouth fills with Anais skin, the smell of her there just above me, the taste in my mouth of her, Bunny leaking down her legs, as Anais works her nipples.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home