Friday, December 02, 2005

tease

I was thinking of the times I have been teased the most and how after, it was such a wonderful feeling as I finally was allowed to spurt. Times I was tied and teased for hours, fingers running across me, playing with my nipples, sliding into my mouth, stroking my forehead, fingers slipping into my ass. You sitting on me – your lips waiting for my mouth and tongue to play, expecting, while my cock stood  hard and wanting in front of your eyes, your juices dripping into my mouth , so delicious and  hot. The feel of your lips on mine, your clit under my tongue, so hard and slippery, my tongue allowed to touch and taste and slide over it, trying to gather your flavour, your essence and draw it into me. Such a beautiful scent and taste teasing me even more, making my cock twitch and  want. Lying there, no choice, you above me, your thighs so smooth and yet so hard as you grip me. Your pussy so warm  smooth, ready, just out of reach, my tongue reaching, wanting you, the smell so inviting.

Or when I was spanked and had to behave even though not tied – that was hard in more ways than one, but I did and the rush after.  Oooohhh. I am lucky in so many ways.

Your turn to be teased, tied , licked and fondled, nipples pinched, pulled, sucked, then clit touched ever so lightly, as fingers slide over your back, down your arms ,down over your legs to your feet before drifting up to touch your wetness and slide across your tight crinkled ass waiting for a finger to slide in, to excite, to prepare, to tease, to make you moan and beg., to make you squirm and wiggle, to see the smile flit across your face as you know it is me touching you. Wondering if tomorrow I will phone your office and expect no panties, no bra, who might see those nipples, so erect, so hard, so excited. Or perhaps your wet fingers licked and tasted after they have slid inside you.



    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home