Thursday, December 22, 2005

friends

Anais and Bunny have been friends for a long time. Recently Bunny moved away the east coast leaving Anais all alone on the west. They have continued their online contact and shared their exploits. So when Bunny announced she was planning to visit for a few days between Christmas and New Year’s, Anais was all excited thinking of having her to herself for at least one evening. Remembering some of the hints which had  been there, the possible interest in licking pussy and the vision of Bunny nipples dancing in her head. All they had done in the past was cuddle and share stories.

Bunny persuaded Anais to join IB and then Anais checked out Yafro and  I began to chat with each one of them. Both seemed interested and both were afraid of hurting the other. A little hint here and there and they started opening up. Two beauties wet and hot, ready to play.  And I was to be allowed to watch and perhaps join in if I was good. They needed someone to spank them and to push them so they could pretend they had no control and I was ever so ready to help out.

What an offer. Make them be naked in front of each other and make them look and touch. Then tie them together face to face, nipple to nipple , legs free to intertwine, arms hooked above their head so they are on their toes. And then free to touch and stroke and play with the necks, the smooth backs, the luscious ass cheeks, the beautiful legs.  Allowed to spank and squeeze and tease. I had to be naked though.

Blindfolding them they could only feel, the soft skin of each other, rubbing, sliding, the hard nubs of their nipples pressing into their skin, the breath on their cheeks, and the legs each rubbing between the other, the wetness trickling down their legs, the soft smooth flesh being pressed by the other.

I let my fingers slide over their necks pressing their mouths toward each other, wanting to see their tongue glide together, tasting each other for the first time. The lips parted , mouths open, the feel of the tip of the tongue sliding over the lips, probing, wanting, hoping as the other tip slips out shyly also wanting but unsure. Meeting together and knowing. Then driving into each other. Harder and deeper, each searching for the flavour, the feel, the touch of the teeth, the risk of a bite, knowing they do want this, knowing it is right, it is safe, it will hurt no one.

My hands move down onto their backs, feeling the muscles move under their skin, soft light touches and feeling the shivers, the tentative moves together, the nipples hardening.
Down and down to run my hands over those cheeks, squeezing, pinching, knowing they like the sensation, as they press closer together. Wondering if I will spank as I said I would.

My hands slide down their legs. I can smell their scents, one lighter, one a bit heavier, both sweet, waiting to be taken, to be tasted, to be savoured, and continue down wondering how they will react to a mouth on their toe, to a tongue sliding over the bottom of their foot.

Smack my hand lands on a cheek, I see the muscles clench, and press into the other one.
A smack on the other cheek, more clenching. It seems the legs press tighter together. And I see more wetness. My tongue licks up to gather the moisture, to take it into my mouth. MMMM. Spank and another spank. Each one in turn. And their bodies press ever closer. I reach up and slide tow fingers into each, both wet and bit hot. Forcing their clits together, rubbing them as a move my fingers inside. My tongue waiting it’s turn and I let one finger slide into each ass. Pushing in and out I control every movement. The bodies can only rub against each other, feel the arousal, smell it, the mouths entwined tasting it.
My fingers playing getting wetter and I pull them out to taste each in turn – I almost cum then but manage to hold off . I let my tongue move up now wanting to taste and to feel the two clits at the same time. They are so close, I am sure I can suck both into my mouth. And then play with them. My tongue sliding and sucking and my teeth biting ever so gently for the moment.

I want to taste them as they cum. Perhaps it is time to release them and let Anais taste those nibbles she has been lusting over and let Bunny taste the pussy she longs for.  
.
to be continued …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home