Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sun and surprise

Nude beaches are always interesting, since you never know why anyone is actually there. A quick pick-up, that all over tan, the tiny excitement from knowing you are showing off to any passerby, but sometimes all that sun has wonderful side effects. She was lying there, on her tummy, smooth, silky back, hair just down over the back of her neck, a lovely tight curved ass, and long muscular legs, slightly spread so there is a hint of shadow enticing the eyes. As I walk over, she tells me to pick a spot, eyes still closed. Laughing, I say that there are too many nice spots to only pick one. I lie beside her for a while on my back, soaking up the warmth, and glancing over, see her eyeing me, interest apparent and I feel a stirring against my thigh. Not wanting to be impolite I turn over onto my stomach, the warm sand pressing into my chest and thighs. I suddenly feel a soft touch, one finger, sliding down my spine, to circle on my cheeks, little tiny circles, tickling, tracing patterns, then a sharp sting as she smacks me hard, causing me to start up. She says lie down, I plan to play with that tight ass of yours for a while. Don't move. Her two hands start kneading the muscles, pulling and pressing, stretching them apart, the feel of the sun reaching down between, then two more slaps, before she continues her massage, moving down to my thighs, spreading my legs and reaching between to trace down under, searching to feel my reaction. Retreating she continues down my legs, her sensuous fingers provoking my erection into little pulses. Stopping I feel her weight descending on me, pressing me down, the wetness slipping from her allowing her to slide over my ass, as she massages my back and shoulders, then begins to kiss my neck, at first gently, little kisses tracing under my ear, before taking skin between her lips and sucking it in, her teeth, gnawing harder, pulling moans from me as I feel the need to turn over and take her as she is taking me. Wondering if I can, wondering if I should turn and drag her onto my mouth, there above me, sucking and licking her wetness, teasing her clit, feeling her pulse under my tongue, wetness smearing across my face, nostrils filled with her scent, her sweet taste causing more fluid to leak from my hard cock.
Then she flips me over, the strength in her arms suprising me, before grinding herself onto my face, forcing me to do what my mind had been imagining, her fingers, sharp nails digging into my chest, nipples twisted and pulled as she directs my mouth where she wants it most, tongue stretching deep inside, curling there, juices leaking out of my mouth down over my neck as she spurts and pulses, thighs clasping my ears as my nose presses up between her cheeks, her hard clit begging to be sucked, bitten, worried, drawing more wetness from her, as she rubs and presses against me. Drowning in her scent, her taste, I try to reach up to lift her off me for a moment and I feel her hands pinning my arms, causing my cock to twitch more, waving in the air, desperate for a touch, for the feel of her core wrapped around, her mouth sucking, anything, needing, wanting, waiting, sucking, licking. Such pleasure and such agony. Please I think, please use me more, please drive yourself down onto me, use my cock, use my body, do what you wish. Let me please you.

Her mouth suddenly takes me in, dragging me into her mouth, her teeth scraping against me , lips tightly sucking, tongue swirling around as she licks up the droplets that keep forming. Hot wetness surrounds me as she sucks harder and harder, my cock growing larger and pulsing, driven ever closer to release, her clit hard in my mouth now, each sucking in rhythm with the other, suck, release, suck release, throbbing, moaning, faster, and faster, muffled moans louder, until at last I spurt into her and I feel her pulse wildly against my tongue, flooding me with her juices.

Then she is gone, bewildered I open my eyes, and all I see is her beautiful ass moving away from me, not offering me a sight of her face. Taken by a stranger, and all I can think of is should I come back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nessers said...

You make me wish I lived near the beach *g*

12:34 PM, April 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home