Monday, March 31, 2008

hot sand hot...

I was walking over the hot white sand when i saw her, lying there, her sexy cheeks peeking up, her tiny bikini accenting the gorgeous tan. The smooth silky uninterrupted back, the little droplets of sweat aching to be licked, as I looked around to see no one near, the beach deserted for the moment, wondering if she would accept my touch, my fingers sliding up her legs, to stroke and tease, to turn her over and pinch the nipples I was sure were erect, waiting, needing, wanting. As I draw closer, she opens her legs slightly wider, inviting. I sink down beside her, amd lean over, my soft breath tickling her neck, my lips following, the tip of my tongue tracing circles under her ear, soft moans escaping as she lies there, vulnerable, hoping. My tongue tracing under her hair, across the back of her neck, in that little hollow and down her spine, down down to the soft curves pushing up, following the edge of the bikini, tasting her, smelling her, growing hard as I wait to see if she will submit, turn and offer herself, giving herself to me, accepting my worship, accepting my mouth on sweet nipples, allowing my teeth to pull down the bikini bottoms, knowing someone might pass by and see her, open, wet, so wet, swollen and not caring. Just taking, such sweet pleasure given freely, hands sliding under to pull her closer, to cup that ass, to slide down between those cheeks, to spread her wider, to allow a tongue to slide under, and around, and up and in, welcoming, gasps and moans, fingers pinching nipples, then digging into my scalp, forcing me harder against her. demanding my tongue dig deeper, probe everywhere, lick and suck and bite, little bruises giving that pleasure pain, that ache that will be there tomorrow, reminding her, teasing little twitches from her. My beard growing wetter as I please her, my nose pressing into her, as she arches her back, higher, straining for release, her thighs wrapping around me, firm muscles grasping, holding, spasming for me. Then pulling me to her nipples, needing them sucked, her fingers on mine, showing me how she likes to play, squeezing harder, as she rolls me onto my back, mounting me, taking control, her breasts swinging above me, sucking me inside of her, deep, held, hot and wet, as she takes her pleasure, using me, the waves splashing in the background, the thought of the risk driving her higher, wondering who might see, wondering how much more, riding, nails digging into flesh, marking, laughing in delight as I push up, giving her more, harder, touching that spot, there, there, so good, just what she needed on a Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home