Tuesday, May 30, 2006

thoughts for the moment

I was sitting here debating whether to have one of those delicious cookies with the magic ingredient or to slide down in my chair and  just sip on a nice red wine –perhaps a cahors- lovely stuff. My mind relaxed, my body at ease, and just allow myself to drift. To think of the people I have met the past year and which ones I hold close and which ones have slipped away or who have drifted off on their own paths – perhaps we will cross again perhaps not, but I will treasure those memories and the lasting closeness I have developed with a – I must admit- small group. People I can be open with, can share with, can laugh with, can hug and hold to me and have them do the same back.  

I find myself no longer terribly interested in posting on yafro – better to send pics to the person who wants them – my chat list has actually shrunk – not that it was that big to begin with –  some so far away I will never meet  and others closer – making real contact possible and ever so much more dangerous and yet so enticing.

I have so much more time now and curling season is in slo-mo  for some obscure reason- quite a change from a year ago. When I first started writing a blog I was so worried about what people would think – then I realized who cares what the lurkers think – most of the comments have been from some rather nice people – non- questioning, non- judgmental, and that is such a wonderful thing. The web can be so open and you delete what you don’t like.

Thank you my friends. Hugs and kisses.

Smiles.  

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

It has been an incredible year my friend. Congrates on all your wonderful adventures. S

6:24 PM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home